Auction

Contact us

Auction contact information goes here.

consignment deadline

PASSED - Click here for next auction

exhibition times

Monday, April 29, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday, April 30, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. EST

sale times

Tuesday, April 30, 10:00 a.m. EST

Auction

auction notes

auction items

don't miss

an opportunity to bid. You can't win if you're not in.

sign up to bid

what's it worth?

ask the experts

sell your item

Have an item you want to sell in an upcoming auction? Click here to get started.

start selling
ITEMS 1-50 of 398
SKIP TO PAGE:
Live Salesroom Auction
 
Lot #1 - George I Sterling Two-Handled Cup
> Item Details
Sold: $840.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #2 - George II Sterling Tankard
> Item Details
Sold: $2,760.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #3 - Georgian Sterling Castors
> Item Details
Sold: $720.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #4 - Georgian Sterling Creamers, Plus
> Item Details
Sold: $270.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #5 - George II Sterling Coffee Pot
> Item Details
Sold: $1,320.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #6 - An Assortment of English Sterling by the Bateman Family of Silversmiths
> Item Details
Sold: $450.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #7 - Pair of George III Sterling Condiment Ladles
> Item Details
Sold: $210.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #8 - George III Sterling Tea Caddy
> Item Details
Sold: $2,160.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #9 - Walter Brind English Sterling Brandy Warmer
> Item Details
Sold: $330.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #10 - George III Sterling Tea Set
> Item Details
Sold: $3,480.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #11 - George III Irish Sterling Onslow Pattern Soup Ladle, Plus
> Item Details
Sold: $540.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #12 - George III Sterling Soup Ladle
> Item Details
Sold: $360.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #13 - George III Sterling Grape Scissors
> Item Details
Sold: $270.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #14 - Regency Teapot and Undertray
> Item Details
Sold: $1,020.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #15 - Anglo-Indian Sterling Salt and Pepper Shakers
> Item Details
Sold: $2,400.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #16 - Anglo-Indian Sterling Children's Cups
> Item Details
Sold: $1,140.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #17 - English Sterling Salver
> Item Details
Sold: $2,040.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #18 - English Sterling Tea Kettle-on-Stand
> Item Details
Sold: $1,080.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #19 - Sheffield Epernge by Matthew Boulton
> Item Details
Sold: $2,160.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #20 - Victorian Sheffield Candelabra
> Item Details
Sold: $480.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #21 - Edward Barnard & Sons Sterling Presentation Urn
> Item Details
Sold: $960.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #22 - Gilt Sheffield Wine Coolers
> Item Details
Sold: $3,900.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #23 - Gilt-Silverplated Coffee and Tea Service
> Item Details
Sold: $1,080.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #24 - No Lot
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #25 - English Gilt Silver Dessert Service for Twelve, Plus
> Item Details
Sold: $6,600.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #26 - Egyptian Revival Silver Bowl
> Item Details
Sold: $510.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #27 - Samuel Best Silver Teaspoon
> Item Details
Sold: $210.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #28 - Southern Coin Silver Flatware
> Item Details
Sold: $420.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #29 - Asa Blanchard Tablespoons
> Item Details
Sold: $900.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #30 - Coin Silver Beaker by Hugh Wishart
> Item Details
Sold: $360.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #31 - Rhode Island Coin Silver Beakers
> Item Details
Sold: $660.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #32 - Cincinnati, Ohio, DuhmeM Silver Beakers
> Item Details
Sold: $720.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #33 - Thauvet Besley Silver Beaker, ca 1727-1757
> Item Details
Sold: $384.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #34 - Joseph Carman Silver Candlesticks, ca 1771
> Item Details
Sold: $1,800.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #35 - Jacob Hurd Colonial Silver Muffineer, ca 1725
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #36 - Thomas Shields Silver Bowl, ca 1765
> Item Details
Sold: $2,400.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #38 - Myer Myers Silver Footed Creamer, ca 1790
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #39 - Philadelphia Coin Silver Creamer
> Item Details
Sold: $840.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #40 - Gorham Sterling Hot Water Pot
> Item Details
Sold: $1,440.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #41 - E. G. Webster & Son Silverplated Chambers
> Item Details
Sold: $180.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #42 - Gorham King Edward Sterling Flatware
> Item Details
Sold: $2,760.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #43 - Westmorland Lady Hilton Sterling Flatware
> Item Details
Sold: $3,000.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #44 - King's Pattern Sterling Ladles
> Item Details
Sold: $960.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #45 - Clay Family Presentation Sterling
> Item Details
Sold: $1,440.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #46 - Tiffany & Co. Sterling Sugar Basket
> Item Details
Sold: $330.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #47 - Electroplated Hot Water Urn
> Item Details
Sold: $180.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #48 - Sterling Butter Plates and Tray
> Item Details
Sold: $1,440.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #49 - Mexican Sterling Bowl
> Item Details
Sold: $1,080.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #50 - Limoges Porcelain Fish Service
> Item Details
Sold: $270.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #51 - Howard & Co. Sterling Fish Service
> Item Details
Sold: $540.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
ITEMS 1-50 of 398
SKIP TO PAGE: